4.9.07

A Call To Arms

I see some of you have been catching on…

Now, I’ve heard that imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery. I presume then, that we should be inclined to take the imposter’s kingdom that we have created as one very large compliment. With that said, all the minds out there—like ours—looking, searching, and longing to be freed…we applaud you for your efforts. Futility is not failure kids, merely a rough draft waiting for guidance. But as we progress, let me clarify out loud what has already been deduced by the observational few:

There is a clear disconnect between us and the fraudulent mimickers. This blog, and its interconnecting website, are your sources. We are the epicenter. We are the foundation. Come here for the truth.

Beyond that, you should know that we’re not trying to drown out you who have been so sincere with your adulation. Conversely, we want your collective voice to be heard, too.
Loud.
And clear.
But you can’t do this on your own.
You need us.
You need us to constructively purge from you all the frustration, all the enmity, all the hatred that has been bottled up within your heart for longer than you can remember. You’ve been waiting—just as we have—for a release, for an answer, for revenge. And finally, here we are for you. Let us be the frequency by which you broadcast your contempt. Let us be the channel over which your message of scorn is imagined. You become the will and we’ll become the blade, together we’ll be the hand that drives the fatal dagger into the face of society.
That’s right—society.
Ring of Honor is just a platform. Everyone has been asking, “How deep does the rabbit hole go?” The answer boys and girls, is “However deep you dig it.” It stopped being a story long ago; the rabbit is roasting over an open fire and we have turned this reverie into a nightmare; turned this magic into reality; turned this fairytale into a requiem.
This isn’t some bullshit societal revolution about impossible peace and perfect love. But on the other hand, it’s not about anarchy and hedonism either. You’ve already figured that part out, though. What you’re missing is that this isn’t about the chokehold society has on us with its physical laws and taxation. This is a cerebral revolution. A revolution where not only do we take back the intellectual freedom they have stolen from us, but we return the fucking favor as well.
What do you say; who’s with me?

18 comments:

Skip Niklas said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about! Bring a shirt to Chicago for me, so I can raise the banner high for all to see. Otherwise I'll have to bootleg my own, and that won't look good for either of us.

LOVING LIFE said...

The mind is a terrible thing to waste and many minds have been wasted. I do not want my mind to deteriorate into the abyss of chaos. I will stand with you

R W Scott said...

You know I'm with you.

I wore the shirt proud front row in Manhattan and I'll wear it every chance I get.

I'll shout the loudest and give voice to the voiceless.

I wont be shut up. The idiotification of society should be cause celebre for all of us. They want our children to be idiots and so they feed us this droning mindless crap day in and day out.

It's to silence us. To stop us standing up and saying 'hey, I know what I want to do with my life and dammit it's not this'.

I'm sat here in an office which has gotten lonelier and lonelier over the last 12 months and I cant help but wonder why I keep coming back. Is this living? This fucking prescription existence?

I miss feeling free, believeing that I was and I have no idea how I lost it.

So I'll stand by you. Fight for what's right. Fight for what you proclaimed here. Fight for what you said today and I'll be counted amongst your army.

R.A. said...

http://i7.tinypic.com/4zxylxc.jpg

chango said...

Iam in.

Unknown said...

Count me in.

Raven Black said...

I'm with you. I only wish I could be in Chicago to witness the revolution first-hand.

ShaneC said...

I'm in. Send me as much free stuff as possible.

sharam sheikam said...

Having to read
every one of
your retarded posts
makes me want to
annihilate this
new movement myself

LigerMark said...

Project 161 rules! I love this entire thing.

Unknown said...

all this rhetoric has made me want to move onto Project 162.

dok said...

Now this is what I'm talking about. You've probably noticed this already, but the more you used the "Project 161" style of rhetoric, the more people strived to copy it. Start to strip it away, and suddenly people are talking like themselves. Isn't that the highest goal?

Vitamin X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vitamin X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vitamin X said...

Im definately in, I'll stand by you and fight for whats right .where can I get a shirt so I can where it proud

yamiyasha said...

I'm In!

bmxmadb53 said...

I can't wait. I'm extremely excited. I will be bringing a friend with. Hopefully I'll be able to get a shirt or at least meet you. 161 4 life.

Black Wind said...

I'm in.