29.11.07

Get Ready Dayton & Chicago

Hope replaced by safety.

Truth exchanged for ignorance.

My favorites are the ones who talk like the revolution is dying; like the cause is losing steam. What those motherfuckers don’t get is that this mutiny is self-inspired. In case no one has noticed, we are still here. And until you kill us, we’re not backing down.

If you feel like searching for something, then come join our masquerade. But keep in mind, we don’t need a single person to tell us who we are, why we are, and where our little movement is going. Fuck you people. I won’t say “at least we’re this,” and “at least we’re that,” but at least we’re not you.

We won’t back down in Dayton, when we win that fucking scramble match. And we’ll continue to stand tall after our victory in this year’s Trios Tournament the following night. If you feel connected to this, then stand beside us and let Age of the Fall hold you up. This dream is by design…

…Over the last few months there has been a lot said by me, about us. Now it’s your turn. If you feel inclined, I ask you to email me on my private account at AOTFBlack@hotmail.com. Send anything. Feelings. Thoughts. I want to know who the leaders of this revolution are.

Looking forward to meeting you,

TB

No comments: